*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Closet witch, looking for ideas

Make your own oils, incense, dream pillows, teas, aromatics, magickally charged bath salts, candles, soap, yummy pagan holiday treats, and more!

Closet witch, looking for ideas

Postby Maribelle » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:18 pm

Looking for ideas you have. Like how to manage with very little to work with. [Money isnt the issue, its not having people catch on] I need lots of creative ideas, like ordinary things but uses for them for when I cast a circle. And I love art so any ideas on making things would be cool.
Maribelle

Postby Witch13 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:44 pm

have you tried to paint the elemental symbols on stones?
if you live near the sea pick some stones from there.
or you could have a bowl with dry leaves its Autumn after all :)
WHAT excactly are you looking for?
Witch13
Banned Member

Postby Maribelle » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:51 pm

This sounds dumb but you got sugar, thats candles, altar cloth, oils and gems, I need splenda, substitutes for all the things needed in casting a spell.
Maribelle

Re: Closet witch, looking for ideas

Postby SpiritTalker » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:29 pm

You can cast a circle without tools or supplies by using your hands & miming. See-hear-speak no evil hand gestures or air-sweeping with your hand cleanses the area. Finger pointing projects energy. Making an X-sign on brow, heart & belly grounds & centers you.

A bit of salt & sweet smelling spices could make a sachet or dream pillow. Use handkerchiefs or decorate coffee filters as pouches. Each could be a spell. Star anise, all-spice, nutmeg, cinnamon stick or lavender, rose & lemon peel are good candidates. A cup of coffee/tea becomes a potion & any frequently worn jewelry or clothing can become talismans. Cord/knot spells only need some ribbon or string. Sigils look like doodling on paper. Shred instead of burn. Replace incense with reed oil diffuser or aerosol mist. Battery candles lend ambiance to room decor :wink2: . Surly you have a stone & seashell collection in a basket, right? :roll:
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Return to Kitchen Magick & Witch Crafts