*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM


CLAIRAUDIANCE ?? Voices in my head?? What the heck is going

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.

CLAIRAUDIANCE ?? Voices in my head?? What the heck is going

Postby shelupine » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:59 am

Hello all! To get started let me just say that I have no mental problems regarding hearing voices.


This ONLY happens at night when I'm very close to falling asleep. It will be silent, then a voice will enter my head. No not my own, but a completely different voice. I can never understand what is being said because the second I zone in on it, the voice stops. This will repeat a couple of times before completely falling asleep (then I have the most intense wild dreams that astound me) I've concluded that I have Clair audience and decided to test it. What happened surprised me. I asked for spirit to join me and a couple second later a loud ringing sounded in my ears and I knew spirit was with me. I politely ask questions pertaining to a dark situation that I'm currently in and got all of my answers in SECONDS the tv was blaring but the only time I'd pay attention to it was when my question was being answered I wouldn't physically watch the television I just have a clear thoughtless mind, staring at the wall completely zoned out and then suddenly I'd be pulled towards the loud sound of my tv when something was being said. My gut and intuition immediately said those where my answers. What do you guys think? It came so naturally to me. I pick up on cues , clues and answers everyday through sound. Wether it be tv, radio or music but never once have I thought that it's because I have a wonderful gift. Do you guys think I have it ? I want to know your thoughts on this!
User avatar
shelupine
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:02 pm

Re: CLAIRAUDIANCE ?? Voices in my head?? What the heck is go

Postby RosieMoonflower » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:05 am

Yes, I believe you are clairaudient. I have had very similar situations, ringing in ears and all. I strongly suggest you practice shedding techniques to make sure you're only talking to benevolent spirits and not malevolent ones.

Rosie
User avatar
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support
 
Posts: 1054
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:32 pm

Re: CLAIRAUDIANCE ?? Voices in my head?? What the heck is g

Postby SpiritTalker » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:38 am

You've described a couple of different things going on: 1.The in-audible voice just as you're falling asleep, 2. Followed by loud ringing in the ears, 3. A knowing that spirit is present, and 4. Synchronicity with TV & radio, 5. The 4 different situations run together in a query-response relationship.

They might be "other" communicating, and/or it might be your intuitive, higher-mind communicating. It doesn't have to be an either-or choice, but can be a combination, and both are good opportunities.

Things to consider that may give spirit presence more clarity...Have you been seeking a spirit guide relationship? Have your dreams featured a familiar face or presence who might be a guide? Any lessons or teaching dreams that suggest a guide? When you know spirit is with you, can you feel a unique and identifiable personality, and What are the clues that make you know them? All these things are illusive, I know, but try to describe it to yourself. It helps clarify.


@Rosie...shedding? Did you mean to type "shielding"?
User avatar
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support
 
Posts: 2989
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:51 am
Location: Michigan, USA

Re: CLAIRAUDIANCE ?? Voices in my head?? What the heck is go

Postby shelupine » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:20 pm

SpiritTalker wrote:You've described a couple of different things going on: 1.The in-audible voice just as you're falling asleep, 2. Followed by loud ringing in the ears, 3. A knowing that spirit is present, and 4. Synchronicity with TV & radio, 5. The 4 different situations run together in a query-response relationship.

They might be "other" communicating, and/or it might be your intuitive, higher-mind communicating. It doesn't have to be an either-or choice, but can be a combination, and both are good opportunities.

Things to consider that may give spirit presence more clarity...Have you been seeking a spirit guide relationship? Have your dreams featured a familiar face or presence who might be a guide? Any lessons or teaching dreams that suggest a guide? When you know spirit is with you, can you feel a unique and identifiable personality, and What are the clues that make you know them? All these things are illusive, I know, but try to describe it to yourself. It helps clarify.


@Rosie...shedding? Did you mean to type "shielding"?





Some times the faces are different but it always feels like the same person. I have been seeking for a spirit guide relationship and last night i got a very distinct message pertaining to a situation I'm in currently in . In the dream I was writing on a piece of paper I saw the word clearly and I wrote them down as soon as I woke up. The words were "I thought my heart couldn't break anymore if it was already broken or healed from previous pains. I was wrong. so very wrong. Today has showed me that the heart was meant to break, even in the most horrendous way" this was clearly spirit. When spirit is with me I feel surreal, sometimes a pleasant aroma reaches me and I feel peace
User avatar
shelupine
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:02 pm

Re: CLAIRAUDIANCE ?? Voices in my head?? What the heck is go

Postby shelupine » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:22 pm

RosieMoonflower wrote:Yes, I believe you are clairaudient. I have had very similar situations, ringing in ears and all. I strongly suggest you practice shedding techniques to make sure you're only talking to benevolent spirits and not malevolent ones.

Rosie


I forgot to mention I hear music. Very beautiful music time from time from an unknown source. Thank you!
User avatar
shelupine
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:02 pm

Re: CLAIRAUDIANCE ?? Voices in my head?? What the heck is g

Postby SpiritTalker » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:23 pm

:) well, with that little extra info...yea, you've got it. What made you doubt? :)
User avatar
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support
 
Posts: 2989
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:51 am
Location: Michigan, USA

Re: CLAIRAUDIANCE ?? Voices in my head?? What the heck is go

Postby RosieMoonflower » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:06 pm

@spiritTalker, sorry, yes I meant "shielding", silly auto correct... and I also agree, it's a combination of communication.

@shelupine, I hear the beautiful music from time to time too. I get the ringing more often though. Meditation & prayer can help bring them messages about. The rings by seems to happen more while I'm not focused on spiritual matters but just going about my normal day. When I can hear the voices clear, I can distinguish between different voices. Some are loud and booming, others not so much.

So the question is... who's trying to talk to us?? I'll let other answer first as I have stated my opinion on many other threads regarding this. But, I think a more constructive questions is: How can we discern who is reaching out to us and be certain? Just curious to see what others think!

Rosie
User avatar
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support
 
Posts: 1054
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:32 pm

Re: CLAIRAUDIANCE ?? Voices in my head?? What the heck is go

Postby shelupine » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:25 pm

SpiritTalker wrote::) well, with that little extra info...yea, you've got it. What made you doubt? :)


I like to question literally everything plus I like being social with like minded people and I was curious about what others would say. Also my abilities have increased so I'm just starting to recognize it
User avatar
shelupine
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:02 pm

Re: CLAIRAUDIANCE ?? Voices in my head?? What the heck is go

Postby shelupine » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:30 pm

RosieMoonflower wrote:@spiritTalker, sorry, yes I meant "shielding", silly auto correct... and I also agree, it's a combination of communication.

@shelupine, I hear the beautiful music from time to time too. I get the ringing more often though. Meditation & prayer can help bring them messages about. The rings by seems to happen more while I'm not focused on spiritual matters but just going about my normal day. When I can hear the voices clear, I can distinguish between different voices. Some are loud and booming, others not so much.

So the question is... who's trying to talk to us?? I'll let other answer first as I have stated my opinion on many other threads regarding this. But, I think a more constructive questions is: How can we discern who is reaching out to us and be certain? Just curious to see what others think!

Rosie



I wonder about this all the time!!! While this might not be easy, at least we ( I ?) can discern if they are good or bad spirits. From time to time I'll be bombarded with negative images. I will immediately put a shield up and guard myself because I know it's coming from a bad source. I try hard to purify my space but it's much harder to keep negative energy out when you live with roommates who like doing harm and heavily indulge in negative activities :/ :( hopefully I get to move out soon haha.
User avatar
shelupine
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:02 pm

Re: CLAIRAUDIANCE ?? Voices in my head?? What the heck is g

Postby SpiritTalker » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:25 pm

When I was part of a study group with a professional medium as our teacher, we were told to work only with our spirit guide, to ask this guide to keep out the riff-raff, and to develope a no-nonsense stance. Basically attitude is a strong defense and backs up the shielding.
User avatar
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support
 
Posts: 2989
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:51 am
Location: Michigan, USA


Return to Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests