*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Ciao ragazz*!

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.

Ciao ragazz*!

Postby Amarilli » Wed May 22, 2019 3:39 am

Ciao ragazz*!
Hi people,
You can call me Amarilli, i'm 19 and i'm from Northern Italy (sorry in advance for my english... sometimes i just invent new words).

I study art restoration in Brera Academy and i'm also working on my second comic book collab. smiley_dance
In my free time my favourite activities are watching tv seriesn, drawing, swimming and cooking. I keep a journal of my thoughts (and i hope no one will ever publish it after i die) that i fill with pressed flowers and leaves... spring and fall are my favourite season.

I'm also on the zero waste path since january, i'm not perfect at that (i cannot fit my waste inside a small jar yet lol) but i encourage you all to do the same too.

I'm new to Wicca, but i've always found fascinating cristals (i always wear my two favourites as ringsv pink quartz and labradorite), tarots, plants and their spiritual meanings and horoscope... this interest grew even more when i decided not to follow my parent's religion anymore (i was baptised at 6 months old as tradition here... and i had to go through all the sacraments at an early age, before my inner doubts on faith). So i'm here out of curiosity and i'm eager to learn more about this world!

Feel free to ask more about me or my thoughts... i'm a little crappy at writing my own presentations haha
go :flyingwitch:

P.s. i randomly find four leaf clovers everywhere without looking for them haha i find this a bit weird.. so i keep them in a wide collection. In my culture they bring luck what about in yours?
Curios little being
Amarilli

Re: Ciao ragazz*!

Postby Lady_Lilith » Wed May 22, 2019 3:52 am

Hello and welcome. :)
"Often I will spin a tale, never will I charge a fee. I'll amuse you an entire eve, but, alas, you won't remember me. What am I?" -Sloth
Lady_Lilith

Postby SpiritTalker » Wed May 22, 2019 6:42 am

Hi Amarilli and Welcome.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby Blu-Luna » Wed May 22, 2019 8:24 am

Merry meet Amarilli!!! Do not worry, my English is sometimes no good and I make up me own words too!
Blu-Luna

Postby Lenaleanna » Wed May 22, 2019 7:09 pm

Yay!!! Welcome Amarilli!!! Don't be afraid to look around and chat!!!

:fairy:
Blessed Be...
Lenaleanna
When the ground gives way and your world collapses, maybe you just need to have faith. And trust that you can survive this. Maybe you just need to hold on tight. And no matter what, don't let go.
Lenaleanna
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby Silas Nightfall » Wed May 22, 2019 7:11 pm

Merry meet Amarilli!
Silas Nightfall

Return to Member Profiles & Introductions