*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM Chat Center

Feeling slightly better today. Time heals. Good friends do it too. :) There's a silver lining on every cloud, I'm talking with a friend with whom we're planning to have a date, nothing serious really, but fun time to put my mind elsewhere.
L.J.Hex
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:32 am
I completely agree SpiritTalker... I know I have to remember now and then to step out of my box even further than normal...
Lenaleanna
Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:02 pm
Getting out helps, Hex. I drove across town & found a store that had sacks of rock salt. I had to get out of my routine orbit to find it. if my handicap ramp is iced then I can't walk on it, so I can't leave the house. Funny how something to trivial has such a huge impact. So by all means, expand your orbit..
SpiritTalker
Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:52 pm
I'm sorry to hear that Hex, Hugs!!!
Lenaleanna
Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:50 pm
Happy Thursday... How is everyone doing today? ... I meant salt- lol... I use whatever I have in my cupboard.
Lenaleanna
Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:49 pm
I'm feeling like **** today... I need to get out of the house. Luckily a friend of mine said to show up. Time to go the rehearsal room, tune my drums and grab few beers. I want to forget.
L.J.Hex
Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:45 am
Schools were closed due to morning road conditions. No restrictions - just rock salt or sodium chloride pellets (same thing but manmade) & used on roads. Plain salt melts ice.
SpiritTalker
Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:34 am
Hummm... maybe I should have stocked up on some ice- it's snowing... Night night everyone... Xoxox
Lenaleanna
Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:26 am
Spirit- are there restrictions on what kind of salt you can use?
Lenaleanna
Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:01 pm
Those sites can be awesomely glorious!!! Love the glitters and bright lights the ice and sun make- nature is so priceless!!!
Lenaleanna
Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:59 pm
I recall one icy coated morning-after, & when the sun came up the landscape ignited. It was breathtaking, as sunrises go.
SpiritTalker
Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:43 pm
That sucks... Tell me about freezing rain. One time it rained so much in january that everything was covered in several inches of ice which was so clear you could see your reflection on it. Just lovely. :D
L.J.Hex
Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:21 pm
My issues are minor - area wide freezing rain & there's not a bag of rocksalt left in the stores.
SpiritTalker
Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:17 pm
Having a phone call with a friend of mine... Hurt, heart broken and pissed off. My girlfriend left me out of the blue... After all the nice things, nice words, promises of a future. Maybe my mistake for taking it too seriously. I made a thread about it..
L.J.Hex
Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:18 pm
How are you doing Hex?
Lenaleanna
Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:02 pm
Life is a roller coaster ride... Straight from the top to the bottom in matter of minutes.
L.J.Hex
Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:00 am
*seeing
Lenaleanna
Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:56 am
Hey there nightshroud... glad all is good!!! Missed see you on.
Lenaleanna
Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:49 am
hello everybody how are you all doing? sorry i haven't been posting i was having some computer troubles
nightshroud
Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:26 am
That is awesome Hex!!! I just read your post and watched the youtube channel- I can't wait until you have more great gigs!!!
Lenaleanna
Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:07 am
Hei Lena, it started rather quiet but ended up being mind blowing success, the last venue was ten people short of being sold out. We had so much fun, I'm still not recovered yet. Just going to sleep.... It was four days of living the dream pretty much. I wish to go again soon. :)
L.J.Hex
Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:43 pm
Has anyone seen/heard from Nightshroud?
Lenaleanna
Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:13 pm
Now I can check it a lot more often and work on my room too... lol Yay!!!
Lenaleanna
Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:12 pm
I've been awol even though I leave the page up on my laptop 24/7 and check it at night before bed...
Lenaleanna
Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:10 pm
Lol... Firebird... What tour did you go on Hex?
Lenaleanna
Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:09 pm

Online List: