*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM Chat Center

Damn, that's one heck of a luck right there. Both bad and good. :/
L.J.Hex
Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:50 pm
And Yes, thankfully the driver stopped- he knows who we are & vice versa... small town thing... thankfully!!!
Lenaleanna
Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:05 am
Snow, please take care of that wrist!!! We have been watching him all day/night... so far so good!!! No dizzy spells, no throwing up, nothing coming out of orifices that it shouldn't, and he even wanted to "play" with his kitty friend Lightening... he's finally able to take a low dose aspirin for comfort but I don't know if he needs it... he seems to be a miracle dog!!!
Lenaleanna
Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:03 am
woah...get well Jasper, at least the truck driver stoped
firebirdflys
Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:10 pm
Keep an eye on Jasper, just in case he has injuries that weren't immediately apparent. My right hand has developed some bruising from my incident. And I invested in a splint to support and immobilize it while it heals.
SnowCat
Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:21 pm
There are down sides to living in the country on the farm...
Lenaleanna
Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:14 pm
We all checked him all over and we are taking Jasper to the vet to make sure nothing is wrong on the inside of him... All he ended up with is skin scraps and missing fur... to be honest he seems shaken up but other than that his normal self...
Lenaleanna
Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:13 pm
First of all- HE'S OK!!! My doggie just got hit on the road by a semi truck with trailer... The driver stopped and came up to the house- Jasper apparently got hit by his front bumper and he flew up- hit the road, layed there and did a "death shake"... moments later Jasper got up and ran up to the house and ip on the deck... the semi driver walked up the lane and knocked on our door to tell us...
Lenaleanna
Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:11 pm
Trash can has been retrieved after pickup without incident. Yesterday's thaw is today's ice! Brrr.
SpiritTalker
Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:35 pm
Of course when I asked my husband if we can move south for the winter like his grandparents did... I'm guessing we can't move to Michigan either- lol...
Lenaleanna
Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:54 pm
OMGoodness Spirit... I am thinking we need to move next door!!! I am so glad you are ok!!!
Lenaleanna
Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:39 pm
~*Happy Valentine's Day!!!*~ <3 <3 <3
Lenaleanna
Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:57 pm
And to you (heart)
SpiritTalker
Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:53 am
happy V-D everyone!!!
firebirdflys
Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:21 am
Glad to hear it, Snow. Floors are a dime a dozen but there's only one Snow Cat.
SpiritTalker
Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:22 am
I'm ambulatory, and the scrubs went in the trash when I got home. I took my muscle relaxer, and I plan to head for bed soon. On the plus side, if I had been really hurt, it's workers comp this time, and the hospital is right across the street. But I'll settle for being ambulatory.
SnowCat
Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:59 am
Not to mention the fact you just started your new job!!! :'(
Lenaleanna
Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:52 am
OMGoodness Sakes Snow!!! First get rid of those scrubs- or do a cleansing and purification with good luck on them on the full moon!!! ;) Second- I so hope you aren't hurt badly at all and heal swiftly!!!
Lenaleanna
Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:46 am
Slipped and fell at work tonight. I may have a sprained wrist. I'm wearing the same scrubs as when I fell and broke my hip. The consensus is that they're cursed.
SnowCat
Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:49 pm
Bright Blessings everyone... I only have a couple minutes and wondered if anyone else was here... lol
Lenaleanna
Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:42 pm
Snow- I see all of that as a good thing... You deserve it!!! Sweet goodness for you Xoxox
Lenaleanna
Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:41 pm
That sounds good.
SpiritTalker
Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:32 am
The first shift at the new job didn't make me nuts. I passed about a third as many pills as at the previous job. And the residents weren't screaming and putting their call lights on constantly.
SnowCat
Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:07 am
I know you would. Thank you both. It sure beats digging out the ramp & garage & driving around to the front like I've been doin'.
SpiritTalker
Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:27 pm
Congrats Spirit!!! If I were your neighbor I'd be doing it for you before you had to even think about it!!! Be careful!!!
Lenaleanna
Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:32 pm

Online List: