*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Can I have a reading please I'm in need of some clarity.

If you'd like to have a reading, you're welcome to post your question here and if there is a member available who feels like answering then they might help you. Please note that most of our readers are somewhat new to this and are using this forum as a way of improving their skills. They are not professional psychics.

Can I have a reading please I'm in need of some clarity.

Postby Newbiewitch94 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:54 pm

Merry meet all
I'm in a bit of a pickle and could do with a reading for some clarity. I have tried to do a reading for myself but the answer I got from the reading seems unrelated to this situation. So recently ive made a friend through our mutual enjoyment of a video game series. we have become quite close mainly after he was suicidal the other day and I talked him out of it as being a empath it came quite naturally to me. Now il admit yes I do like this guy not in a romantic sense for 1 hes straight I'm gay 2 I live in england and him the other side of the world but here's where it gets confusing, he tells me he loves me and calls me baby for some reason. All I want is some clarity in this situation as im terrible for assuming things and adding 1 + 1 together and getting 5 and even tho I have only been speaking to him for just over a week we have become close as we are so alike ive been able to open up to him more than anyone else. So I would like a reading for claritys sake because I don't want to ruin this friendship or have to end this friendship because I'm so confused. Thank you everyone and blessed be )O(
Newbiewitch94

Re: Can I have a reading please I'm in need of some clarity.

Postby firebirdflys » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:07 am

Hi, did anyone contact you for this?
I may have some time tonight or this weekend if you are still interested.
Bb, Firebird
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Re: Can I have a reading please I'm in need of some clarity.

Postby barker » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:44 pm

Some gay people are joking... is what i have found. Stay hip.
barker

Return to Free Reading Requests