*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Bringing a soul from one world to another

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.

Bringing a soul from one world to another

Postby Yellow diamond light » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:02 pm

Do you think it would be possible?
If any creature human or other could travel to the afterlife could they bring a soul back with them?
Or would that soul just end up in a random vessel and have to grow up as the rest of people
Yellow diamond light

Re: Bringing a soul from one world to another

Postby Lady_Lilith » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:32 am

I think it's possible. Definitely. But it can be dangerous for a human to dabble in such things. Especially prior to reincarnation.
"Often I will spin a tale, never will I charge a fee. I'll amuse you an entire eve, but, alas, you won't remember me. What am I?" -Sloth
Lady_Lilith

Postby barker » Wed May 01, 2019 7:13 am

My old teacher incarnates new beings. I have given it a try, it works. It is like "I receive these babies (3 or 4)" talk to them for a bit, be like a mother to them for a time and send them on their way with your magical knowledge of their souls!
barker

Postby stormofwind » Fri May 03, 2019 12:08 am

Sounds like a walk in experience..
stormofwind

Postby barker » Fri May 03, 2019 3:02 am

I am learning to make them/self kind... at first they were vicious fiends, lately they have been children of dust... it's about vulnerability.
barker

Postby Lady_Lilith » Fri May 03, 2019 3:02 am

barker wrote:My old teacher incarnates new beings. I have given it a try, it works. It is like "I receive these babies (3 or 4)" talk to them for a bit, be like a mother to them for a time and send them on their way with your magical knowledge of their souls!

This is actually a good idea for spirit working.
"Often I will spin a tale, never will I charge a fee. I'll amuse you an entire eve, but, alas, you won't remember me. What am I?" -Sloth
Lady_Lilith

Postby SpiritTalker » Fri May 03, 2019 8:54 am

Yellow diamond light wrote:Do you think it would be possible?
If any creature human or other could travel to the afterlife could they bring a soul back with them?
Or would that soul just end up in a random vessel and have to grow up as the rest of people

Anything's possible but is it wise? It's supposedly been done with varying results. I've read of occasions of "piggy backing" double occupancy, walk-ins and 20-&-back. The full spectrum of a soul's multi-incarnation cycle is usually planned and not a random crap shoot, from what I've been taught.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby Yellow diamond light » Fri May 03, 2019 2:16 pm

I guess I am just living in hope, I would really rather this being was in this world with me instead of my soul having to travel to her world to spend time with her, but she also has a daughter and well at the end of the day it's her world to look after, but I guess some things are out of my control, as only our souls can be in each others worlds, she can be in this world but doesn't have a vessel like I do. And obviously flesh must stay put while the soul travels.
Yellow diamond light

Return to Gods/Goddesses