*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Breaking a curse or hex

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.

Breaking a curse or hex

Postby onyxnight » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:44 pm

I am a baby witch and I don’t have many supplies or anything right now, but I am needing a spell or incantation or something to break a curse or hex. If anyone has anything that help would be greatly appreciated. Blessed be!
onyxnight

Re: Breaking a curse or hex

Postby SpiritTalker » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:01 pm

Removing a hex is a matter of 1) cleansing to remove attachments on the aura, 2) refilling the void with positive intention, & 3) sealing the aura by shielding.

1) Salt is a standard energy purifier & there's a lot of salt in vinegar so either can be used as a wash in the shower. Smudging with white sage does not do the whole UN-hex. It only removes harmful energies. Frankly, a gentle salt scrub just can't be beat IMO.

2) Lighting a candle with a prayer/petition & reading a blessing (your own or a formal one.) The blessing should be done with gusto to put your gut energy into it. The Biblical Psalms 7 & 8 can be used for hex removal. A petition can be a statement of the goal in present-tense. Usually it's written & placed under the lighted candle during the blessing or psalm reading.

3) Sealing &'shielding is a visualization of charging the aura. Raise energy. Visualize the aura emanating from the belly in golden light to surround the body. Then see it hard as security glass.

These 3 steps never vary. They're basic hex-be-gone: cleanse, bless, shield.

SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby onyxnight » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:31 pm

Thank you, so do I just cleanse myself or the person with salt while saying my intention?
onyxnight

Postby SpiritTalker » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:31 pm

The person who is suffering gets to take the cleansing shower or be spritzed with salt water. It's their aura that needs the attachments removed from it ... Get it? And it's their aura that gets shielded.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby onyxnight » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:59 pm

Got it! Thank you so so much!!
onyxnight

Return to Post a Spell or Ritual