*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Break ups are miserable...

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.

Break ups are miserable...

Postby moonlass » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:00 pm

Just needed to get this off my chest...

I broke up with the guy I was dating a couple days ago. I had Seen it coming several days before and had tried to do everything in my power to keep it from happening. But turns out we both needed to part ways but hadn't figured out a way to put it into words yet. We still love each other but seem to have personalities that just don't match for romantic relationships. I feel we will be good friends though. Right now we are both in pain and missing each other, but we both feel so much more free.

I have also Seen him finding happiness with some small, cute woman in a few years and not some tall giant like myself. At least he will find happiness eventually. Hopefully I will find that for myself as well. Love is hard when you have a lot of it to share.
moonlass

Re: Break ups are miserable...

Postby nightshroud » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:28 am

I see ive been down that road before break ups are hard
The darkness is my friend for I am Nightshroud the darklord.
nightshroud

Re: Break ups are miserable...

Postby planewalker » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:14 am

There are people here who will always support you. Sometimes the most beautiful roses grow from earth watered by tears. New relationships can happen that way too.
Be a Bandage on a Suffering and B!eeding World.
planewalker

Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Return to Life, Death, and Love