*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Book of Shadows Raziel

Start your own thread named "[Name's] Book of Shadows" and add spells, rituals, correspondences, music, videos, etc. that you would like to keep for future use or share with others. Use as many posts as you'd like. It's not private, but at least your family won't see it. You can also get ideas from other people's Books of Shadows.

Re: Book of Shadows Raziel

Postby Yellow diamond light » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:20 pm

Never looked at this before but I always assumed that Wednesday was Jupiter. As it was known as wodens day or odins day the all father and as his Greek counterpart is Zeus .Jupiter it would make sense. But it appears Thursday or Thor's day was aligned with Jupiter. I guess many god's share the days between them.
But always appreciate new information so thanks.
Yellow diamond light

Postby Yellow diamond light » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:26 pm

I am aware that the norse god's are one of if not the oldest of all even though the Vikings worshipped them who were younger than the Greeks. But the norse tales were being told long before the Vikings.
I was aware of hermes and mercury. But Wednesday is wodens day who has little in common with hermes.
Yellow diamond light

Postby Yellow diamond light » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:16 am

Monday-moons day
Tuesday-tyrs day
Wednesday-wodens day
Thursday-thors day
Friday-freyas day
Saturday did not come from the Vikings but was carried over from the romans as Saturn's day, which is a day of partying and feasting. Which hasn't changed much even today.
And Sunday kinda already answers itself doesn't it.
-suns day
Yellow diamond light

Return to Member's Books of Shadows