*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Barker's topic.

Start your own thread named "[Name's] Book of Shadows" and add spells, rituals, correspondences, music, videos, etc. that you would like to keep for future use or share with others. Use as many posts as you'd like. It's not private, but at least your family won't see it. You can also get ideas from other people's Books of Shadows.

Barker's topic.

Postby barker » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:04 pm

Empty Blanket

I like sleep more than most. It is always refreshing to wake up to... forgiveness. If I want one thing I will get it. The Virgin God is a truth-teller, so as I want bare nothing I am bare nothing. Peace wants silence.

Who wanted truth, anyway?

A protagonist.
barker

Re: Barker's topic.

Postby barker » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:14 am

Think Once

Heaven lies when heaven dies
Hell speaks truth but only cries
There is no way to be unfair
In the light of all that's rare

I have opened my heart to blessings rife
And closed my eyes in the morning light
The better thought I seek to tell
As merry burdens fare me well

The better way is always first
There is no answer to an honest curse
Loving nothing more than peace's stance
I have, my word, taken my chance

If I ever see her face again
She was bright and blue, and truly vane
That's the way I need my heart
There never was a place to start

Now movement overcomes not greed
But impending forces can't proceed
I don't know why, I know my self
And that is my own vibrant health

Holy, holy, holy.
barker

Postby barker » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:44 pm

What is magic?

Magic is the miracle of life made perfect, ie honouring all men and appreciating all women for being tolerant. To have this happen, the magician must love himself in such a way as to ignore enemies. The enemies are both right and wrong, so such a concept must be dropped. What is between right and wrong? Pure fun. It is necessary to have mastered ego, which thus can be put to use as service. [Service wins.]

So,

1) Accept your purpose - heaven on earth
2) Win your only game - you should know
3) Be magnanimous - magic is not for heroes
4) Tilt when unhappy - cheats are out

barker
barker

Postby barker » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:30 am

The difference between FAITH and NOTHING is circumspect... but BOTH make one happy.
barker

Postby barker » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:20 am

Spirituality et al.

Everyone who knows spirituality at some point understands that Love is the only meaningful thing. Now, there are two ways this understanding lives. By light or by sound. Light, for believers, sound, for followers of anything. Everyone literally believes in the light, when they do believe. So be that the choice is unique, then.

[I'm off to study Christianity for a bit, l8r]
barker

Postby barker » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:11 pm

[Back from Christianity to learn about free will, lol]

The Spirituality of Fear

Fear is post-life and pre-birth - people are being rebirthed all the time. The difference between sane fear (innocence) and victimhood (guilt) is consciousness. Consciousness wants TO love, it is just a question how how. So, what do you want next? What is in your memory that will transgress into the future? Will you be a sound now? These are the questions that determine your Divinity. Of course, divine fear is not afraid - it is simply too unique and fun-loving.

One can fear any way at all, any thing at all, for any reason at all. The sketchboard is fair and apt to knowledge. It's just a matter of realising the past and the future, right now, and calling it a journey.

Fear is the heart of love - once feared it is chosen. So be good to yourself and make that choice conscious.
barker

Return to Member's Books of Shadows