*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

I'm back! For now.

This is the forum to say, "I'm leaving for a while" or "I'm back now" or whatever.

I'm back! For now.

Postby Gubbinz » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:03 am

As the subject states, im back! The only problem is, it won't be for long... here's why: about 6 to 9 months ago, my father found out I was going on this website, he changed my password, taking the last bit of hope I had of learning more about myself and the craft. Soon after, my depression became much worse ( I had nobody that I felt stood up for me and supported me, I felt nothing was satisfying anymore and as a result I attempted suicide four times, landing myself in five hospitals over the last nine months). But I'm doing much better now and I would love to get everything back together without my father being around for my stay in michigan this summer. So yeah, life isnt being fair today, but that may change if I work hard enough to change tomorrow.

Thanks for your support!
I'm just a nerd that plays tabletop games, plays the electric bass, and wishes that he wasn't as much of a nerd!
Gubbinz

Re: I'm back! For now.

Postby Gubbinz » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:08 am

That wasn't 6 to 9 months ago, only nine. Sorry about that bad estimate.
I'm just a nerd that plays tabletop games, plays the electric bass, and wishes that he wasn't as much of a nerd!
Gubbinz

Postby SnowCat » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:32 pm

Welcome back. I hope things will be better for you.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby firebirdflys » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:13 pm

Hi again! Good to hear you are on the mend. Keep those positive affirmations repeating in your brain. :fairy:
Stay strong, we are here for you :D
Bb, Firebird
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby SpiritTalker » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:13 pm

It sounds like you went thru a wringer. Intense depression is a bugger, and perceptions go cockeyed. Y'might explore some other good ways to learn about yourself and the natural world, besides witchcraft sites, since visiting here is putting you under stress with family members & that adds more negativity. Don't get me wrong, I feel the need do things my own way too, and damn the torpedoes, etc. I'm a fusty old cat lady. Just sayin' take care of yourself. Be at ease &!Welcome for the time you get to spend here amongst friends.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Return to Member Announcements and Updates