*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Autumn Swans Book of Magical Projects

Start your own thread named "[Name's] Book of Shadows" and add spells, rituals, correspondences, music, videos, etc. that you would like to keep for future use or share with others. Use as many posts as you'd like. It's not private, but at least your family won't see it. You can also get ideas from other people's Books of Shadows.

Autumn Swans Book of Magical Projects

Postby autumn swan » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:32 pm

Hello my witchy friends! Welcome to my book of magic! *glittersound*

I'm not good at constancy and haven't been able to keep one super great Book of Shadows yet. Instead I have many little books, and my notes are all over the place. I guess I'm a chaotic witch... though I don't know if that makes me a chaos witch, too. :surprisedwitch:

So I thought to myself don't try and set up a complete book full of wisdom. Don't even try. Instead, set up a project and give yourself a deadline. This works more often than it doesn't.

So here I am! :flyingwitch:

My Project Number One: Magical Housekeeping!

Because life isn't hard enough and housekeeping is so much fun I decided to add even more work! Good decision..? We'll see. But the thought of magical houskeeping is always there, like, I want it that way, it would be fun, and magical, and make my apartment feel more like home, and provide me with all I need, and it will be easy and fun to keep up the magic, and life will be magically better when I do it that way! smileylove

So much for my expectations. Sadly, I also think that this is all nonesense and what good would it do, really, it wouldn't change anything and I'd just be exhausted, disappointed and will have no clue anymore as to how I could improve my life so I prefer to only think about magical housekeeping.

But now! With the help of EUTM I want to try it! *drum rolls*

Here goes.

My main blocks are:

- I don't think that anything will change just because I chant or whatever
- too lazy to recharge (or clean) things regularly
- I never know where to start, that's why I'm pretty inactive although I'm reading up on this topic for literally years
- underlying believe that I'm not 'good enough' to get a nice home thus I'm sabotaging all my efforts

Oh my, I guess I need to work on that nasty last believe, too. :fairy:

First steps could be:

- research magical housekeeping (right now I have 4 books on this lying next to me, I think I'm good?)
- cleansing, blessing... but what?
- then what? and how?
- ask household spirits for inspiration and guidance, like Gods but also the spirits of the apartment and rooms

My fears:

- will I have to clean the kitchen from bottom to top every day? Is it all about keeping dirt away? Because I like dirt. Really, I do. Well, okay, it doesn't bother me much. Only a bit but the price to pay to keep things clean is very high. I mean I have things to do. And then I need rest. Okay? So.... please can it work without effort? :anxious:
- what if my life will actually change, what then? AUAUAGGAG I HATE CHANGE

I have already managed and am proud of:

- put some order into my wardrobe
- uh...... uhm.... nothing else? :annoyed:

Alright, it's gotten late and I'm tired so I'll be back tomorrow. Idk if someone will be reading this but I'll write as if...so... yeah. Good night my dear friends. :wink:
IT'S THE SEASON OF PUMPKIN EVERYTHING!!!
autumn swan

Re: Autumn Swans Book of Magical Projects

Postby autumn swan » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:50 am

So, how is it going?

First, good. I cleaned the table and put some rocks, a crystal and a pentacle on it for the night. On another place I put a tea light candle for my household goddesses and lighted it when I did stuff.

Put then, as my nature goes, I just forgot about it. Doesn't matter, after a few days I go back to it. I just need to work with my phases. :wink:

Then I bought a yellow candle as a sun candle, because I read a great instruction of how to do a house clearing with it. I charged it but haven't used it yet.

Also I realised I haven't written down my goals and intentions, so here goes!

My goals and intentions:

- the feeling of a home that is sparkling with friendly, positive energy
- regular altar and ritual work
- regular checking in with my gods and spirits
- regular checking in with my spiritual progress and where I'm heading
- make housework FUN! smiley_dance
- make things look tidy enough so I feel like I'm taken care of and not rotting away in dirt

All of this asks for some kind of organisation, and I have some trouble with that because of my total right-brain approach to life. So after all this is simply about how to use my brain so that the outcome is what I want! Not perfect or unrealisticcally 'clean all the time' but good.
IT'S THE SEASON OF PUMPKIN EVERYTHING!!!
autumn swan

Return to Member's Books of Shadows