*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Aura reading

Firebird started out on her path in 1987 after finding her biological family where she learned of her Native American roots. She continued on a solitary journey, absorbing as much as she could about spirituality, when she joined a coven in 1994 where the focus was in Celtic shamanism, fertility, and healing. Ordained in 1999 in this Celtic tradition as well as in the ULC, she would be happy to answer questions on solitary practice as well as group dynamic. She specializes in herb lore, wildcrafting, as well as stones, ritual design, shapeshifting, dreamwork, spells, incense blends, and more. Feel free to stop in the Den of the Firebird and see if she can help.

Aura reading

Postby stormofwind » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:02 pm

I can see aura's mine included with blue and white or pure indigo ..
Lately been seeing my friends even we only chat on email seen her picture years ago
I told her I seen her's it's grey with dark other colors ..
she wanted know in full .
Because she in bad place.. so told her what I seen and what means now she's
mad at me can't win :roll:
stormofwind

Re: Aura reading

Postby firebirdflys » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:31 am

Is this the same girl you have been speaking of here?
Do not offer advise or aura reading without permission. Some would say that is an invasion if privacy.
Bb, FF
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby stormofwind » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:00 pm

No she asked about .. I don't do anything unless someone asks
Oh well live and learn..
stormofwind

Postby SpiritTalker » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:05 pm

If you watch any TV or YouTube news it's a useful exercise to observe the speaker's aura, both the commentator's and anyone interviewed. Those Senate hearings are also good exercises & i notice the aura flashes i saw coincided with the body language studies. Flares show tney a) really feel passionately, or b) are winding a yarn, projecting as it were, to appear convincing. Body language discerns the difference. It's easier to see if there's plain background.

Yea, I've had people ask for readings & get cross with the invasion of their privacy at the same time. It's not just they don't like the reading, it's the fact that you can see thru their cover.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Return to Den of the Firebird