*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Aura reading

Firebird started out on her path in 1987 after finding her biological family where she learned of her Native American roots. She continued on a solitary journey, absorbing as much as she could about spirituality, when she joined a coven in 1994 where the focus was in Celtic shamanism, fertility, and healing. Ordained in 1999 in this Celtic tradition as well as in the ULC, she would be happy to answer questions on solitary practice as well as group dynamic. She specializes in herb lore, wildcrafting, as well as stones, ritual design, shapeshifting, dreamwork, spells, incense blends, and more. Feel free to stop in the Den of the Firebird and see if she can help.

Re: Aura reading

Postby Yellow diamond light » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:25 am

Correct, that's about an inch or so around your body after that is when you see the true aura more practice more layers.
Yellow diamond light

Postby SpiritTalker » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:36 am

I think of the bands of light progressing in sequence to move outward away from the body in the same sequence as chakras progressing upward. The immediate color-less band closest to the body is the energy-body, then individual bands give physical, mental, emotional & spiritual info. That's just the way it looks. I think the bands are generated by each chakra & spread around the body. Most often an aura looks to me like someone smeared a hand through wet paint & blended the layers all together & that's indicating my own condition is uncentered. I have to get myself sorted out 1st.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby Corbin » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:32 pm

SpiritTalker wrote:Most often an aura looks to me like someone smeared a hand through wet paint & blended the layers all together & that's indicating my own condition is uncentered. I have to get myself sorted out 1st.

That's very helpful actually. Likely I need to do the same? It certainly wouldn't hurt to do so. I ground on the mental plane, likely I have neglected the others in the past. Time to rectify that.
Corbin

Previous

Return to Den of the Firebird