*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Astral projection

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.

Astral projection

Postby Yesihearts567 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:33 am

Hello everyone my names yesi and I really need some pointers on astral travel astral projection..
I have layer down and done my deep breathing and everything and so far I've had these feelings
• minor tingles
• numbness
• headaches

And coldness which I'm not sure is normal or is when I say coldness i mean like cold from my fingers and hands.. Basically I just want to know if I'm getting there or if I'm not how can I reach to that point... Also I get headaches and my eyes sorta flutter when I try opened my third eye.
Yesihearts567

Re: Astral projection

Postby firebirdflys » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:04 pm

I'm probably not the one to give advise on this one, as I struggle with it too. I find I get a terrible headache also, then when I think I'm getting out there, I freak myself out, and bam!...I'm back in my body. I haven't really given it much effort for awhile, and have been thinking I should.
I recently looked up a movie the Shirley MacLaine did years and years ago, based on her book "Out on a Limb". I wonder how much of this is trumped up for the movie, but her experience was real and she continues to walk a metaphysical path.
It has some very interesting information it.
BB, Firebird
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Return to OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming