*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Art and Jewlery

Share photos or links to your arts and crafts here. Jewelry, paintings, crafts, graphic art.

Art and Jewlery

Postby Zili » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:41 am

6 "bead soup" bracelets a mix of bone, metal, glass, plastic, gemstone, and wooden beads. After making these 6 i realized that a set of prayer beads could be set up like this and passed of as "boho-chic" which is what these are style wise.

The following images are from my 120/365 group on face book, daily two minute sketches
ImageImage

I apologize for the poor quality of the images, my six year old SD card broke into pieces yesterday :( until I sell some of my jewelry stock I wont be able to afford a new card so cellphone pix uploaded via instagram for now will have to do. (If you want to follow me on instagram user name: zilithzan)
Zili

Re: Art and Jewlery

Postby Shub Niggurath » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:07 am

Wow, I love the bracelets! And I checked your blog,the designs are awesome, I especially love this one:
(http://ideas-are-brewing.weebly.com)

And love your style of drawing too, clean, sharp and pretty :)

You're sooo talenterd, Zili!
Shub Niggurath

Postby Xiao Rong » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:53 am

Whoa! All of these look amazing, Zili. I especially love your Goddess sketches -- as a curvier woman myself, I always appreciate seeing curvy representations of the divine Feminine!
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Zili » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:32 pm

Thanks Xiao and Cat :3

Cat, that one was called "stella" I have a friend up north that does tribal fusion/steampunk inspired belly dance and she fell in love with that piece, the pendant is actually a vintage up-cycled earring I got in a grab bag of goodies from thrift store where I worked in the back as a jewelry artist's assistant.

Xiao, I'm curvy too and sometimes I just think "why should everything that's 'pretty' revolve around a more slender figure?" I'm not as curvy in the legs as the drawing but pretty much spot on for the rest of it, after I drew her I thought of two people my best friend Autumn and my poetry professor as they have similar builds. (I also really wanted to attempt using spirals to represent the elbow and knee joints, it was a first for me :))
Zili

Postby Echo_of_shadows » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:29 pm

Pretty designs. I saw your necklace and earring set with the turquoise stones and skeleton keys. Too cute! loveface
Echo_of_shadows
Ƴσʋ ∂σи'т αℓωαʏƨ κиσω ωнɛяɛ ʏσʋ ƨтαи∂ | 'Ƭιℓ ʏσʋ κиσω тнαт ʏσʋ ωσи'т яʋи αωαʏ -Ƨℓιρκиσт
Echo_of_shadows

Postby Zili » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:25 am

That would be the partnership at work. My mom is my business partner and co-creator of jewelry she made the necklace for a co-worker's birthday and I had created the earrings about a week before so we paired them up for the gift :)
Zili

Postby Zili » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:38 am

(I can't wait to have a new SD card my camera phone sucks)
Zili

Return to Artwork