*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Aroma

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.

Aroma

Postby Aroma » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:07 am

Hobbies: Costumes, Role Play, LARP, Video Games, Painting, Sculpting

Hi all! I’m relatively new to all things pagan/Wicca/witchcraft so I wanted somewhere to learn and ask for advice :)

I used to unintentionally astral project a lot, and I’ve had a lot of encounters with spirits either in or out of dreams.

It had been a while since I experienced anything, but I was prompted to join the forum after I had a dream encounter with my grandmother who is in the final stages of dementia. She was in a car which was ticking over outside my house with my grandfather who has already passed, and I could tell that she just wanted to go. I was hoping that someone would be able to help me connect with her somehow to let her know that everything is ok if she wants to leave.

Help and hellos are all welcome and appreciated <3
Aroma

Re: Aroma

Postby SpiritTalker » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:15 pm

Hi & welcome. When you say you were "hoping for someone to help you to connect" what did you have in mind? What do your other spirit encounters suggest to you? They could be useful indications of what to do to connect, in sort of a reverse engineering method.

My go-to method is to center deeply & project from within the quiet spot; imagine it like entering the vacuum of a phone booth. You then place the call & when you get her on-the-line you have a chat. You might have to leave a message if she's otherwise engaged.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Re: Aroma

Postby Lenaleanna » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:27 am

Merry Meet & Bright Blessings Aroma!!!
Hope you find what you are looking for here!!!
:fairy:
Lenaleanna
When the ground gives way and your world collapses, maybe you just need to have faith. And trust that you can survive this. Maybe you just need to hold on tight. And no matter what, don't let go.
Lenaleanna
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Return to Member Profiles & Introductions