*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Are you doing anything witchy?

Got a joke; A weird story? Like to travel? Like Games or quizzes? Well this is a place for that.

Re: Are you doing anything witchy?

Postby rainygreeneyes » Tue May 02, 2017 6:56 pm

Wolf wrote:I'm smoking a long stemmed pipe while doing runic studies...so not just witchy, I'm full blown Gandalfy lol

This made me laugh. Just thought I'd mention that.
rainygreeneyes

Postby TwilightDancer » Tue May 23, 2017 10:59 am

I'm doing a hair mask with Calendula oil. :fairy:
Lady stir your cauldron well, chant your words and sing your spell
Come and taste of the cauldron's brew and magic she will give to you

TwilightDancer's Book of Shadows
TwilightDancer

Postby tutmosis » Wed May 24, 2017 8:59 pm

Well I'm about to combine energy manipulation and witchcraft to enchant an object to raise my depressive energies to love energy. Essentially raising myself a bit out of my depression. Maybe I should focus on enchanting the object to help me see the fun and joy in things I do not anymore.
tutmosis

Postby planewalker » Thu May 25, 2017 6:59 pm

I'm trying to beat a poem into submission. I don't usually have sad subjects for my attempts at verse but on a "walk" I came across a plane with all the entities gone. All the trappings of sentient occupation, just no one. It didn't even feel like death. I handle that fine. Just - empty, without hope maybe is what I'm going for. I'll work it out of my spirit. Stuff happens.
Be a Bandage on a Suffering and B!eeding World.
planewalker
Banned Member

Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Postby autumn swan » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:06 am

Let me bring this up.

I'm sitting in my witchy garden corner, browsing the forums for some ideas...and generally waiting for fall. That's when my inner witch comes out as well :D :flyingwitch:
May the Lord and the Lady bless you.
autumn swan

Postby L.J.Hex » Tue May 15, 2018 3:00 pm

Meditating. Its about the only thing to do when its so darn hot. I don't really mind it though, its nice to have such a warm weather, it'll change, sooner or later to cold and rain anyway.

Today I haven't done much anything, except for little meditation. But tomorrow if I have time, I'm going to the forest nearby. I know where there's a remains of a crow, cats/foxes etc. don't eat the feathers much so there's plenty. I'm thinking about crafting a protective pentagram to hang outside my door.

Pentagram weaved from willow branches with black crow feathers on the circle, that's gonna look neat. And I got some nice strong dark green fishing line to make it stick together. Would that be witchy enough? I bet my crazy old hag neighbour will get a heart attack or two after seeing that. :twisted:
By my feet the flowers of witchery abloom.
L.J.Hex

Postby SpiritTalker » Tue May 15, 2018 3:35 pm

A few days ago i beaded a witch's good luck charm Nanta bag. The mini charms are replicas of ritual tools & elemental color beads & evil eye blue beads. Today I started reading "Cunning Folk and Familiar Spirits" by Emma Wilby.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby Ashrend » Tue May 15, 2018 5:08 pm

Ive started to do yoga to try and help align my chakras to learn a peace of mind that I'm currently lacking. Feeling more like lightning than a steady and calm river. I'm also making headway on my staff, carving into it bit by bit and trying to figure out how to attach the stones I want on it and what else feels right to do.
Last edited by SpiritTalker on Tue May 15, 2018 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelling
Ashrend

Postby L.J.Hex » Wed May 16, 2018 5:38 am

Ashrend wrote:Ive started to do yoga to try and help align my chakras to learn a peace of mind that I'm currently lacking. Feeling more like lightning than a steady and calm river. I'm also making headway on my staff, carving into it bit by bit and trying to figure out how to attach the stones I want on it and what else feels right to do.

I have a thing about chakras too... I've done lot of meditation on that and there's something to it. For me the best thing I did lately was to do root chakra cleansing for several nights in a row. Feeling much more stable somehow. :)

I mentioned about crafting a pentagram to have as a house protection, later this afternoon I will go pick up the materials for it. I hope it'll work out nicely. I think I'll post some picture if it does. Hopefully the wind has not taken all those crow feathers away. There was plenty some days ago.
L.J.Hex

Postby L.J.Hex » Wed May 16, 2018 10:48 am

And it turned out quite nice. Actually the feathers I found were of a magpie. It sure wont need its feathers anymore now that some forest dweller had it for breakfast, I hope its spirit will protect my house now. ;)

I didn't dare to hang it outside, the weather would just destroy it at some point. Maybe I'll make another one without the feathers for that. I found a nice place to hang it just above the bedroom door in the background.

(EDIT: I was almost able to make it without any material other than the stuff I found from the forest, but the pentagram is held together with fishing line. The circle is just branches bunched together and the feathers just stuck up into it. :D )

L.J.Hex

Postby Shekinah » Thu May 17, 2018 8:45 am

Remember to not let Summer distractions interfere with keeping in touch with the Spirit of our practice and way of life. There will come a time to all when the only friend that matters is from a world between worlds. Summer is a joyous and busy time for most. Ye first be a Witch and a child of Nature second.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. Governments keep the multitudes under a tight span of control with distractions, trinkets, religious myth and disinformation.
Shekinah

Postby nightshroud » Sun May 20, 2018 3:02 am

I burned some incense
The darkness is my friend for I am Nightshroud the darklord.
nightshroud

Postby moonlass » Sun May 20, 2018 9:49 am

I got up before noon and had a nice discussion with my cat about her eating habits.
Last edited by firebirdflys on Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moonlass please disable the tapatalk advertisment
moonlass

Previous

Return to Fun things