*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Ancient Astronaut (alien) theory?

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.

Re: Ancient Astronaut (alien) theory?

Postby firebirdflys » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:50 pm

SnowCat wrote:
firebirdflys wrote:I think the only ones that do dna are those 23 and me, or ancestor.com, but you just need a blood type test to determine if you have rh negative. Ask the pharmacies or your doctor.
I'm O+ ...no aliens in my history :annoyed:
Bb, FF

You would actually need to know the Rh status of each of your direct ancestors, and you would need to know if you are ++, or +-.

Thanks Snow :fairy:
I found this article in which they talk about rare blood types. One is so rare that this type was rh-null and only 9 donors in the World. (Musta been where Greys Anatomy got that storyline last week... lol)
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science- ... 180951669/

Which got me thinking. If there are only 9 people in the world with this blood type, maybe they are the chosen ones? Eh, just thinking out loud.
Bb, FF
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby Yellow diamond light » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:42 pm

I have seen what happens to the human mind when the eyes see something that they do not believe is possible. Maybe the reason they don't make themselves know is because like what David Bowie said in that song. He'd like to come and meet us but he's afraid he'd blow our minds?
Yellow diamond light

Postby SpiritTalker » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:07 am

https://www.amazon.com/Day-Earth-Stands ... 438&sr=1-2

Written from the debunkers view - just for balance.

I've just spotted this on Amazon - the comments from this discussion encourage me to consider further; & while personal anecdotes are always interesting, like most people I need evidence. Bless the bees.

Edit: I read this today - Like I said, it offers an opposing view for balance. I'd burn it if it were a paper edition.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby Yellow diamond light » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:24 pm

Is it proof for your eyes only you seek or proof for the rest of the world?
If one appeared before your eyes whilst you were watching TV some night and said hi, how do you imagine you would react?
Yellow diamond light

Postby SpiritTalker » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:47 pm

I can only realistically speak for myself of course.
Ive stated above that i believe i've already met a few ETs. Without exception I froze like a deer in a spot light. Beings of one kind or another suddenly appearing isn't something new or restricted to ETs. Which isn't to say pop-up shock value wears thin. Ghosts, Fae & ETs all have a sense of humor so there must be something Divine in them all :D . The Craft resonates diversity.

Edit: nothing in my own private anecdotal ET experience has been of a "Shining One" calibre & I would imagine that to have had such exposure would deeply impress personal belief. Experience shapes beliefs.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby Yellow diamond light » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:07 pm

I would love to hear about your visitations.
Yellow diamond light

Postby SpiritTalker » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:03 pm

Oh golly, I've posted some here & there in various discussions. One that made me laugh was at Diamond Cave KY when a gnome ran ahead of me & stopped to make a face mimicking my look. :shock:
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Previous

Return to Gods/Goddesses