*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM


Ancient Astronaut (alien) theory?

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.

Re: Ancient Astronaut (alien) theory?

Postby Yellow diamond light » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:57 am

@spirit talker, I would guess that would probably be the most popular question. I think they would probably treat us as well as we treat them in general. Although I am sure just like us they are all different.
@snowcat independence Day may not be too far from the reality in the future. But I am pretty sure humans will not face it alone.
User avatar
Yellow diamond light
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:16 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Ancient Astronaut (alien) theory?

Postby SpiritTalker » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:27 am

@YDL - if the answer is favorable & we can mutually peacefully coexist then we have opportunity to ask 10,000 Qs. If unfavorable then I s'pose any Qs would be useless. I've got a short list of extended Qs 'tho. By the way YDL, what Q would you ask ET?

@SnowCat - someday I s'pose I might get to see the movie.
User avatar
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support
 
Posts: 5069
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:51 am
Location: Michigan, USA
Gender: Female

Re: Ancient Astronaut (alien) theory?

Postby SnowCat » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:49 pm

firebirdflys wrote:I think the only ones that do dna are those 23 and me, or ancestor.com, but you just need a blood type test to determine if you have rh negative. Ask the pharmacies or your doctor.
I'm O+ ...no aliens in my history :annoyed:
Bb, FF


You would actually need to know the Rh status of each of your direct ancestors, and you would need to know if you are ++, or +-.
Daughter of Sekhmet
User avatar
SnowCat
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 5614
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:29 am
Location: The Spirals
Gender: Female

Re: Ancient Astronaut (alien) theory?

Postby SnowCat » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:34 pm

@YDL, Humans have never been alone, and many of us had past incarnations as aliens. We will remember, and we will fight if needed.
Daughter of Sekhmet
User avatar
SnowCat
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 5614
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:29 am
Location: The Spirals
Gender: Female

Re: Ancient Astronaut (alien) theory?

Postby Yellow diamond light » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:54 pm

Would you be able to replace your blood with a transformation or would your DNA remain the same?
@spirittalker I would not ask any questions.
User avatar
Yellow diamond light
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:16 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Ancient Astronaut (alien) theory?

Postby SpiritTalker » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:16 pm

@ yellow - aaaaand why wouldn't you ask one question of an alien?
User avatar
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support
 
Posts: 5069
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:51 am
Location: Michigan, USA
Gender: Female

Re: Ancient Astronaut (alien) theory?

Postby SpiritTalker » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:21 pm

Yellow diamond light wrote:Unacknowledged should be the only documentary one needs to watch to see enough evidence that humans have never been alone.



I've got the book in my to-be-read stack which keeps gettin' taller.
User avatar
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support
 
Posts: 5069
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:51 am
Location: Michigan, USA
Gender: Female

Re: Ancient Astronaut (alien) theory?

Postby Yellow diamond light » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:39 pm

Didn't know it came in Book form but you tube is best for video evidence. Do you not work with dieties in you path?
If you regard the god's/goddesses as et then surely
You speak to them all the time and ask questions of them.
I guess I find it hard to answer this question personally because, if truth be told I am always in contact with a family of norse dieties and my soul has travelled through to one of the world's in this mythology to be with someone who I spent a long time with and who explained all of the things that until then I had no explanation for. So I have already asked many questions and been answered. But now I find myself at times wishing I hadn't.
User avatar
Yellow diamond light
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:16 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Ancient Astronaut (alien) theory?

Postby Lady_Lilith » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:08 am

Yellow diamond light wrote:What's your thoughts?

Having taken anthropology and as a lover of history, I can't believe in it. It's not for me. I understand why people believe, however. But it's not scientifically valid.
"Often I will spin a tale, never will I charge a fee. I'll amuse you an entire eve, but, alas, you won't remember me. What am I?" -Sloth
User avatar
Lady_Lilith
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:26 pm
Location: 9th layer of the underworld
Gender: Female

Re: Ancient Astronaut (alien) theory?

Postby SpiritTalker » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:37 am

@YellowDL - You'd asked us readers: If you could ask an ET just 1 question what would it be? And you yourself have already had the satisfaction of many of your soul's questions & so there's nothing for you personally to chat up ET about. Fair enough.

Re: "... Do you not work with dieties in you path? If you regard the god's/goddesses as et then surely you speak to them all the time and ask questions of them."

Within this topic I've said I conceive of mythological god-forms as man's personification of Nature & that I do not regard the ETs I've either read about or experienced as deities. So my answer to your question is "no". The only other group mind reality I've entered is the grays & at their instigation. I had a very small taste - not equivalent with a conversation of Qs & As - but more like "meet us, we are thus". It was peaceful. Sometimes I just go all zen in the moment & it's all one anyhow. It's a work in progress.
User avatar
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support
 
Posts: 5069
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:51 am
Location: Michigan, USA
Gender: Female

Re: Ancient Astronaut (alien) theory?

Postby Yellow diamond light » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:26 am

@Ladylilith- I don't know how it could be scientifically proven false given how little scientists actually know.
@st- well I can tell you for a fact that the Nordic dieties are not just weather forms as I have touched and talked with a few of them and at least one of them considers herself a goddess but this doesn't mean she's not alien, Ultimately I don't think it really matters. Maybe there are some aliens regarded as dieties but not all of them.
User avatar
Yellow diamond light
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:16 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Ancient Astronaut (alien) theory?

Postby SpiritTalker » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:22 am

@YDL - hey rest easy. I have no doubt you experienced what you say otherwise you wouldn't believe as you do.

I've experienced the Earth as a living, conscious, sentient Being & we communicated. And LOL it's not scientifically valid without a means to reproduce the phenomenon. It doesn't matter - I still believe it because I experienced it while fully awake in daylight, mundane reality.

But just now I need coffee.
User avatar
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support
 
Posts: 5069
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:51 am
Location: Michigan, USA
Gender: Female

Re: Ancient Astronaut (alien) theory?

Postby Yellow diamond light » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:14 pm

The last memory I have of my previous life is standing on a planet which I guess is the moon with someone else beside me as a huge craft slowly crashed into it. The young lady who I've been spending time with in what I guess people would call the afterlife thinks the world of me because apparently I stayed with her for 1000 years and made her world a better place for her. Sounds nice doesn't it until you realise that the only person you want to be with isn't even in your world therefore happiness in this world does not exist. Don't know if this helps your et theory at all.
User avatar
Yellow diamond light
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:16 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Ancient Astronaut (alien) theory?

Postby RosieMoonflower » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Lady_Lilith wrote:
Yellow diamond light wrote:What's your thoughts?

Having taken anthropology and as a lover of history, I can't believe in it. It's not for me. I understand why people believe, however. But it's not scientifically valid.


Which part of the theory isn’t scientifically valid that you are referring to?

Rosie
User avatar
RosieMoonflower
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1113
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:32 pm

Re: Ancient Astronaut (alien) theory?

Postby SpiritTalker » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:49 pm

Yellow diamond light wrote:The last memory I have of my previous life is standing on a planet which I guess is the moon with someone else beside me as a huge craft slowly crashed into it. The young lady who I've been spending time with in what I guess people would call the afterlife thinks the world of me because apparently I stayed with her for 1000 years and made her world a better place for her. Sounds nice doesn't it until you realise that the only person you want to be with isn't even in your world therefore happiness in this world does not exist. Don't know if this helps your et theory at all.


From what I've either read or viewed on you tube vids referencing the secret space program & StarGate, some ETs life spans are 2000 years or much more, or as good as immortal to us. The body is viewed as a container of energy & the energy can be inserted as required into any vehicle; alone or with shared occupancy. Then there's the age regression 20-&-back plan & a person so endowed would live 2 fully physical simultaneous lifetimes in their own body. I'm just regurgitating what I've read or YT-viewed. I don't really have an opinion yet. :|

As I've come to understand past life memory (or recall of simultaneous lives) the recollection is not forced on us; we choose to recall because the memory activates the expansion of the soul. In such light the true-memory of that special relationship could be seen as a trigger event progressing the soul. Im just speculating with no intention to promote one view or another & have no wish to be a pain in the keester nor to trespass on what you've experienced. Just thinkin'.
User avatar
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support
 
Posts: 5069
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:51 am
Location: Michigan, USA
Gender: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Gods/Goddesses

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest