*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Aetheryn Tutmosis

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.

Re: Aetheryn Tutmosis

Postby tutmosis » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:13 am

So I have kind of like a date tomorrow with this girl I met. Shes pretty awesome.

I hope it goes well!
tutmosis

Postby firebirdflys » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:20 pm

What are you guys going to do? Like, do you have an event to go to or maybe a picnic?
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby tutmosis » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:48 am

We went to the library and then a subways. Wasn't really a date. But id rather just be her friend. She has too many issues and im not quite ready to deal with that.
tutmosis

Postby tutmosis » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:21 pm

So its back to the basics with me. I feel like I need to revisit some of the basics of magick and energy manipulation.

Any links that you guys recommend would be appreciated.
tutmosis

Postby tutmosis » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:55 pm

I casted a spell to light a passion in a womans heart about me... It worked. But it turned out this womans vibrations was very harmful to me.

And I broke the spell.

Then I learned something.. I had to heal my heart afterwards because of the negative energies. Amd I was also sad that this didnt work out.

I guess when you cast a powerful spell you must ne ready and willing to accept the consequences of it, good or bad. I never thought of that.

I figured if I cast a spell that wasnt harmful that it would be okay. But I guess since some spells are neutral in nature, the effects can be either positive or negative. In order to prevent backlash our will must be powerful but a spell used in such ways must be respected and treated as if its a life decision.

Some love spells in particular are neutral in nature, its the caster that puts his or her positive or negative outcomes in place. I guess there is a duality for spells and that functions off of a trinity of good bad and neutral.

I guess wishing for a positive outcome could help in those cases.

But Im very new to spell making. I mostly work with energy but Im liking the idea of crafting spells!
tutmosis

Postby tutmosis » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:17 pm

I realized the goal should not necessarily strive for balanced elements, but being at one with all the elements. I believe the concept behind that is the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
tutmosis

Previous

Return to Members' Personal Blogs