*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Account Deactivation

Account Deactivation

Postby Empathlookingtohelp » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:23 pm

I was just notified on someone else's post that my account would be deactivate because of my use of the word "demon" to try to help people. I know demons the most from my experiences and for me it's made me look at things from a full proof kind of angle. Like it helps me to realize if there's an opening on mine or another's spell or etc that would leave room for negative energy to get in. For me that's helped me SO many times so why wouldn't I help other people to know that demons are a big problem in the metaphysical world and to just watch out. I'm not saying not to trust themselves or to do this or that I'm trying to tell people they're stronger than the negative energy that comes at them they just have to believe it for themselves but they should know how to react or defend themselves when those negative beings come looking.
Empathlookingtohelp

Re: Account Deletion

Postby Xiao Rong » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:58 pm

Hi Empath, thank you for your comment. As much as we appreciate your willingness to share your knowledge, we do have forum rules that ban certain topics, such as curses and demons. There's some wiggle room there, in that usually we'll allow discussions of, say, the ethics of curses or how to protect yourself from curses. However, we have also found that talking about even the protective elements can affect the search results and associate EUTM with keywords which Starwitch has expressed that she does not want us to be associated with (which can in turn attract the attention of less-than-savory members). There are many other spaces on the Internet where you can discuss the to your heart's content; however, in this forum, we will place some limitations. There are also plenty of ways that you can contribute your knowledge and skills to EUTM that don't have to do with discussing demons.

Thanks for understanding,
Xiao
Site Admin
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Empathlookingtohelp » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:20 am

I understand where you're coming from but demons have been around for longer than we can imagine and just ignoring the whole topic is going to hurt people by lack of information. From what I understand it if you don't want un savory people then I would look out for those kinds of people. I understand not wanting to attract negative people and all do that but a HUGE part of the metaphysical world is being censored and that's not good at all. How is anyone going to learn how to protect themselves from it and understand? The admins who believe this are hurting more than they are helping. Yes there are other forums or this and that and I'll look them up but people here want to help people. If you don't want un savory people to post on here then watch out for those people not the ones who are helping people. You're giving up more than you're getting. It's your loss and this is sad.
Empathlookingtohelp

Postby Empathlookingtohelp » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:25 am

I understand if I was telling people how to summon or do this and that but I'm telling people how to protect themselves and if you don't want people to know how to protect themselves from demons or negative energy of that level on this forum then you don't care enough about the people you're trying to help.
Empathlookingtohelp

Postby Empathlookingtohelp » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:25 am

You care more about the censorship of it
Empathlookingtohelp

Re: Account Deactivation

Postby Xiao Rong » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:07 pm

Hi Empath, yes, I understand your point. It is true that as a forum we have to strike a balance, and need to make trade-offs, and we are aware that we may not have all this information on EUTM -- but again, there are plenty of places to discuss those on the Internet. I know that this will be disappointing, but I am afraid that we cannot really budge on this issue, since this is a preference expressed by Starwitch, who owns this board and pays for it to exist. You are welcome to talk about topics such as psychic shielding, protection spells, etc., that can be applicable to demon protection; we would just appreciate it if you don't bring up demons in almost every single post.

Thanks for understanding,
Xiao
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to EUTM Rules and Announcements