*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Abduction Experiences

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.

Abduction Experiences

Postby SnowCat » Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:50 pm

The subject of abduction by ET comes up every now and then. Please feel free to share experiences and insight here, without fear of judgement. Any intentional derailment of the thread, or harassment of posters is unacceptable. This is a serious subject.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Re: Abduction Experiences

Postby RosieMoonflower » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:48 pm

Thanks for posting this Snow! I've never been abducted but I have a strong interest in extraterrestrials lately and would be very interested to hear of other experiences. I would like to back up what Snow said l, I would never judge anyone for sharing their experiences. Also, I understand these experiences may not be pleasant and I will do my best to be respectful to anyone who wishes to share and only ask questions if they are okay with it.

Rosie
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby SnowCat » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:25 pm

I think my experiences date back to 1962, in Yellowstone. What I can remember for sure, started about ten years ago. I was lying in bed, almost asleep. I "felt" an orange light snap on outside my bedroom window. The bedroom is on the second story, so it wasn't anything on the ground. Then I felt something grab my ankle a start pulling me down the bed. I screamed and protested mentally, and it let go. I opened my eyes and found myself about six inches down the bed from where I had been. I developed a non-healing deep lesion on my ankle after that. Right where something had gripped it.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby Becks » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:03 pm

That's absolutely terrifying to read Snow. I can't imagine what you felt.

I happen to think that the feel of energy lets us know the source of things. I take it by where you have situated your experience that your ability tells you this experience was meant as abduction. I just want to be clear and say I'm sure you are right. I'm not judging or disagreeing at all. My I ask-do you feel that the origin of this was extraterrestrial and not something from another spiritual plane....I know one could technically argue that extraterrestrial is a different spiritual plane....

I'm curious as to where you felt this came from. Feel free not to answer if you don't wish to..I don't mean to be rude-I'm genuinely curious.

How did you eventually get the wound to heal? Did you have to do something energetically or magically?
I'm so glad you were able to resist and stay safe.
Becks
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby SnowCat » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:30 pm

I'm pretty sure it was ET. It didn't have the same feeling as the nasty spiritual encounters that I've had. Plus, I grew up in a quasi-military family. My dad and two uncles served in WWII, and the third uncle served in Korea. They all segued into careers with defense contractors.

I started this thread because I have reason to believe that I'm not the only one with these experiences. I'm speaking out, because I'm okay with talking about it. I wanted to open the conversation for anyone who has questions or something they want to share.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby Becks » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:01 pm

That's amazing Snow. I do think that you would 'know' where the rough origin was by the way it 'feels'. I never want to know what that feels like. I'm sure you're not alone in the experience.
Becks
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby smogie_michele » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:08 am

Once when I was in high school, I was standing outside at night smoking a cigarette (because, you know, I thought I was cool doing that..) and I was on the phone with a friend of mine. It was a very pretty, very clear night, so I was commenting on the sky and how nice it was to be able to star gaze.

At some point, I saw a few lights that looked like they were clustered in a triangle shape and it was shooting back and forth in a small square. It was startling to me, but my friend kept assuring me that it was probably just a military aircraft. All of a sudden, there was an incredibly bright light and the aircraft shot off out of sight. Scared the hell out of me.

Truth be told, I am absolutely terrified of ET encounters. More than anything. Snow, what you experienced would be enough to put me in the looney bin for the rest of my life. Reading your experience gave me goosebumps all over my body... I'm sorry that happened to you.
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions! I am here to help.
smogie_michele
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby SnowCat » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:39 pm

So, last week I found a scoop mark on my right shin, and today I have a lump on the back of my head. I didn't hit my head on anything. My inner feline is yowling for some type of revenge for these insults. I would settle for sleeping six hours straight through.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby Becks » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:52 pm

Snow! That's so awful-hope you're okay.
Becks
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby SnowCat » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:13 pm

I'm frustrated more than anything. And I lost my wallet. I'm pretty sure it fell out of my purse at the doctor's office. That was frustrating too. The physician assistant seemed to think that having pain medication post-op, like I did after procedures on my back and my shoulder surgeries, is equivalent to having a problem. I seriously wanted to rip his throat out.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Sail

Postby Kassandra » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:49 pm

:fairy: bling ~ Have a magical day, now ~

Ask Kassandra
Find Balance
Awaken
Kassandra

Trouble

Postby Kassandra » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:55 pm

Ask Kassandra
Find Balance
Awaken
Kassandra

Postby Kassandra » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:27 pm

I know it sounds absurd, but please tell me who I am...and why I am.

SuperTramp album cover.jpg

Ask Kassandra
Find Balance
Awaken
Kassandra

Postby Shekinah » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:24 am

Kassandra wrote:.

I know it sounds absurd, but please tell me who I am...and why I am.

SuperTramp album cover.jpg

You are one container for collective Spirit residing on Sol 3. You provide a physical presence that shares a responsibility to serve Nature's agenda on a multiplicity of worlds.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. Governments keep the multitudes under a tight span of control with distractions, trinkets, religious myth and disinformation.
Shekinah

Postby Kassandra » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:20 pm

Thanks for that.

Ask Kassandra
Find Balance
Awaken
Kassandra

Next

Return to Beyond the Earth