*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Abduction Experiences

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.

Re: Abduction Experiences

Postby SnowCat » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:51 am

I woke from an odd dream this morning. I had been on the light rail, headed to Comic Con, and then I wasn't. I was at a house, sitting at a table, wrapped in a blanket. I realized what had happened, and grabbed my clothes and put them on. I asked the woman there, what was going on. She said "He just put a little something in your drink to help you relax." I had my phone, so I grabbed it, and went outside to call 911. I read the address to the dispatcher, although it was hard to focus on, because it kept shifting. The house number was five two four one. Something about the number sequence seems familiar, but I don't know why. I walked down the street, barefoot, to read the street sign to the dispatcher. The street was, Jupiter Pl. The particular geographic location of my dream, has no such address. I think my dreaming mind used reference points that would stand out to me, so I would remember the dream in detail.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby SpiritTalker » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:59 am

Just on a whim I googled 5241. If you take the Xn-speak out and just speak occult symbolism, it helps. And Jupiter is top-dog of the gods.

◄ 5241. huperentugchanó ►
Strong's Concordance
huperentugchanó: to intercede, to make petition for
Original Word: ὑπερεντυγχάνω
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: huperentugchanó
Phonetic Spelling: (hoop-er-en-toong-khan'-o)
Short Definition: I intercede for
Definition: I intercede for, make petition for.
HELPS Word-studies
5241 hyperentygxánō (from 5228 /hypér, "for benefit" and 1793/entygxanō, "come in line with") – properly, to light upon (happen); literally, "bending over" to intercede, "confer benefit" (cf. R, 629). 5241 (hyperentygxánō) is used only in Ro 8:26.

5241/hyperentygxánō ("intercede") refers to the Holy Spirit interceding in every scene of our lives so we can "come in line with" the Lord's eternal purpose. The content of these intercessions goes beyond human language, and includes bringing sacred mysteries into our daily walk with Christ.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby SnowCat » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:30 am

I think the number is a coordinate. And Jupiter refers to the planet.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby SpiritTalker » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:47 pm

Oh well. Just a shot in the dark.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby SnowCat » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:52 pm

It was a good idea. Just not the impression the dream left me with. The house in the dream belonged to a local mayor.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby SnowCat » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:21 pm

SnowCat wrote:My oldest granddaughter has what looks like a circular burn about 2 inches below her right clavicle. It happened while she was camping with her other grandma. I have no idea where they camped.

Snow

We figured out that it's ringworm. A dog she played with at the campsite had pat he fur which his human claimed were bug bites. We have all been sympathy itching since we figured it out.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby SnowCat » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:32 am

SnowCat wrote:My oldest granddaughter has what looks like a circular burn about 2 inches below her right clavicle. It happened while she was camping with her other grandma. I have no idea where they camped.

Snow

We figured out that she has ringworm. Someone at the camp had a dog with ringworm. He claimed it was just bug bites. NOT! As soon as we figured out that it's ringworm, we all started itching like crazy.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby SpiritTalker » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:55 am

That's better than the alternative :D. There's salve to treat rashes.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby Shekinah » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:55 pm

I might be able to answer certain questions now and then about ET. Once worked with "Agency" Star Gate project and was a consultant to the Special Operations Division at the Pentagon. private mail me.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. Governments keep the multitudes under a tight span of control with distractions, trinkets, religious myth and disinformation.
Shekinah

Postby SpiritTalker » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:30 pm

Dr Steven Greer, with SETI & who organized the Disclosure Project in 2011, says there are no gray ET abductions. All the reported episodes were staged by governments world wide to create a false perception for a fake alien invasion, so TPTB can take over without public resistance. Boy, that's Machiavellian logic. Umm. Well. I'll consider it.

@Shekinah,what light can you shed on his comment?
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby SnowCat » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:04 pm

It wouldn't surprise me if the government staged some of them. I would, however, be surprised if it was their own original idea. I find it much more plausible, that they started staging stuff after the real deal happened. It would give them at least some credibility when they tried to take credit/blame/other for the abductions.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Previous

Return to Beyond the Earth